Suspension has no place in Democracy
The United States has condemned the ongoing suspension of Twitter by the Nigerian government and subsequent threats to arrest and prosecute Nigerians who use Twitter. The United States is likewise concerned that the Nigerian National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) ordered all television and radio broadcasters to cease using Twitter.
“Unduly restricting the ability of Nigerians to report, gather, and disseminate opinions and information has no place in a democracy. Freedom of expression and access to information both online and offline are foundational to prosperous and secure democratic societies,” Ned Price the Spokesperson the United States Department of state said in a statement made available to our reporter.
In the same vein some Nigerians following the ban of twitter by President Buhari’s administration have filed a lawsuit at a regional court to lift the ban.
Written By Anthonia Duru
Nike Air Max 97
The Nike Air Max 97 Men's Shoe keeps the sneaker favourite going strong with the same design details that made it famous: water-ripple lines, reflective piping and full-length Max Air cushioning.
- Many deemed this street style sneaker a great summer pick up as it doesn’t keep the feet excessively warm.
- Some wearers loved the amount of sophistication its design offers.
- Several users have attested that it isn’t heavy as it appears to be.
- A large percentage of purchasers stated that they felt comfortable while strapped in this sneaker.
- The Air Max 97 men’s and women’s shoes run a bit wider than the standard width, expressed by several users.
- Some buyers have shared that the Off-White x Nike Air Max 97 fits a bit narrow.
- One reviewer mentioned that this sneaker did give him blisters as it rubbed on his ankles.
- Very Expensive